How do I search for Health and Fitness?
- To search the Health and Fitness Directory first go to the home page or alternatively click on the link Health and Fitness Search in the main menu.
- To start your search, choose a Health and Fitness category, and sub category where applicable. Then choose whether you wish to search by venue or by instructor. Next you will need to choose where you want to search by entering either a name, county, town, or postcode. To obtain search results by distance we recommend entering your postcode.
- Click Search for your results. You will then be provided with a listings page of all the specified health and fitness regimes starting with the nearest to you.
- Regimes are listed by distance or alphabetically if no postcode is provided. Click on name to view more information on a specific club.
How do I change my search preferences?
- You can change your search preferences by editing your search criteria in the Health and Fitness Search box on the side menu bar. Simply choose another Health and Fitness regime, re-choose instructor or venue, or enter the new county, town, postcode or name and click search. The new search results will then be provided.
What is the difference between Venue search and Instructor Search?
- To provide the most relevant listings, SportsBase has created a Venue or Instructor search. Venue is the exact location where a Health and Fitness regime takes place, while Instructor is the location of a particular health and Personal Trainer. For example you may be looking for a personal yoga instructor to come to your house, not a venue where you can to Yoga at a health club.
How do I find more information about a Health and Fitness listing?
- On the listings page you will see the name of the club and part of its address. In order to find out more information simply click on the name of the instructor or venue.
- A new page will then open showing details of the club or venue, including full address and post code, website and email links where available, and contact number where available. Further links will also be provided granting direct access to a route planner, a map of the clubs location and the weather.
Why do some Health listings contain more information than others?
- SportsBase provides basic information on every listing to include name, address, contact details, website link and email address.
- Additional information may be provided by the Health and Personal Trainer or venue themselves which may include their facilities, qualifications, experience, service details, prices as well as any chosen images.