Why do some sports clubs contain more information than others?
- SportsBase provides basic information on every club to include name of club, address, contact details, website link and email address.
- Additional information may be provided by clubs themselves which may include promotions, training times, as well as images of the club.
How do I find more information about a Sports Club?
- On the listings page you will see the name of the club and part of its address. In order to find out more information simply click on the name of the club.
- A new page will then open showing details on the club, including full address and post code, website and email links where available, and contact number where available. Further links will also be provided granting direct access to a route planner, a map of the clubs location, and the weather.
How do I change my search preferences?
- You can change your search preferences by editing your search criteria in the Sports Club Search box on the side menu bar on the listings page. Simply choose another sport, re-choose club or venue, or enter the new county, town, postcode or club name and click search.
- The new search results will then be provided.
How do I search for Sport Clubs?
- To search for a sports club first go to the Home page or alternatively click on the link Sports Club Search in the main menu.
- In the Sports Club Search box simply choose which Sport and Sub Sport are applicable. Then choose whether you wish to search by venue or by club. Next you will need to choose where you want to search by entering a club name, county, town, or postcode. To obtain search results by distance we recommend entering your postcode.
- Click search for your results. You will then be provided with a listings page of all the specified sport clubs starting with the nearest to you.
- Clubs are listed by distance or alphabetically if no postcode is provided. Click on club name to view more information on a specific club.